KONE Recruitment Drive 2023 hiring freshers for Graduate Engineer Trainee roles with qualification B.E / B.Tech for the Chennai location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
KONE Recruitment Drive 2023 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||KONE|
|Hiring Organization URL||kone.com|
Graduate Engineer Trainee
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Batch||2019 – 2023|
|Salary||3.8 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
What will you.
- Knowledge and understanding of KONE equipment offering, technical design, structure and details and of the technical strengths and limitations of products.
- Analyses contracts and specifications for equipment and selects the right products for the required solution.
- Draws layout drawings for the solution.
- Creates design drawings (M-drawings) as requested (signalisation, doors, cabin etc)
- Modifies the Bill of Material for the equipment and selects customer specific components when necessary.
- Calculates factory price for selected solution.
- Takes safety aspects into account and selects environmentally sustainable solutions when possible.
- Updates order progress to other stakeholders on a timely basis.
- As a member of an engineering team, shares his/her knowledge and skills with colleagues and participates actively in meetings and workshops.
- Works independently on the assigned tasks and delivers the required results on time.
How to apply for KONE Recruitment Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for KONE Recruitment Drive 2023 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply the link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company’s careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill out the application & submit it
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here
Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here