KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring as Analyst- Freshers Post with B.com/ BBA/ B.tech/ BCA for Gurgaon location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Qualification||B.com/ BBA/ B.tech/ BCA|
|Experience||Freshers or (0 – 2 Year Experience)|
|Salary||6.8 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Work independently or in coordination with other team members on km focused projects for various member firms and global teams under tax & legal.
- Work with KM and service line leads in sustaining a healthy and stronger knowledge platform for all tax practitioners and MFs
- Open to use various modes of communication to build relationship with various business leads and knowledge managers
- Manage content assets, life cycle management and ensure they are surfacing correctly on various user interfaces and portal pages
- Provide design support, newsletter creation, content outreach activities and be able to write succinct abstracts
- Managing and complying to Global Metadata Taxonomy in KPMG
- Be the offshore portal lead for respective group and manage/identify ways to update/promote and modify portal content/design on global pages
- Work on home.kpmg site update for MFs such as ASPAC
- Provide animation support for annulment and service launches
- Use/build analytics reports and help KMs make decisions on content promotion/archival and follow industry trends.
Essential skills required
Education / professional qualifications
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 1-2 years of experience of working in a KM enterprise
- Experience with SharePoint 2013; experience in AEM a good-to-have
Project and Team management exposure
- Credible record of operating as an independent contributor and working as part of a team during larger projects.
- Problem solving skills; ability to drive through to an outcome in circumstances of complexity and ambiguity.
- Goal driven – should be focused on helping clients meet their requirements – by developing answers and solutions when client requirement remains unclear / changes, and by providing relevant insights and key questions to fit the client objective.
- Good understanding of mechanisms and structure of Content Management systems
- Proficiency in managing content/design on MS SharePoint 2013/2016/O365
- Sound knowledge and good working experience on all MS Office products
- Working knowledge of AEM will be an added advantage
- Good analytical skills to work through data and information and can clearly communicate results in a verbal or written format
- Exposure and understanding of Knowledge Management concepts specially in other professional services/consulting firms.
Behavioral / team skills
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
- Team player; self-driven and ability to work independently
- Effectively manage their own workload against project or business priorities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with an ability to confidently liaise with users and stakeholders
How to apply for KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here