KPMG Recruitment 2022 is hiring Fresher for Analyst role with qualification B.Tech/B.E for Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
KPMG Recruitment 2022 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||KPMG|
|Hiring Organization URL||home.kpmg|
|Experience||Freshers 0-1 year|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on WhatsApp! Group: Click Here
The Analyst is responsible for conducting a periodic review in line with client policy to fulfil Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements. You will be expected to deliver against targets for both productivity and quality, managing your own pipeline and taking onboard feedback from approvers who are responsible for quality checking cases
- Requires ability to work to high standards of quality in performing corporate renewal reviews of Know Your Customer (KYC) due diligence
- Understand client policy and procedures and its application on client delivery
- Understanding information documentation requirements for corporate structures in KYC context/ evidence requirements. Requires in depth knowledge of corporate structures i.e. privately owned or public companies, trusts and partnerships
- Proactive review and follow-up on referrals and queries. Ability to determine needs for escalation to Subject Matter Coach (SMC)/Subject Matter Expert (SME) or to client
- Manage caseload throughout end to end process in timely manner
- Monitor actual performance to plan and make decisions to ensure business objectives are maintained
- Source data from a number of sources/systems and accurately transfer to primary system
Wipro Career 2023 Opportunity for fresher – Analyst I MBA/M.Com/PGDM
Mandatory Skills for KPMG Recruitment
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree from reputable university with 0-1 year of experience.
- Attention to detail, establishing and maintaining quality standards.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated to deliver results to the right standards and targets
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills and problem solving, self-motivation and possess an enquiring mind
- Demonstrate good team working skills and the ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Ability to adapt to change
Cisco Off Campus Drive 2022 for Fresher – Associate Sales Engineer | Bangalore
Preferred Skills KPMG Recruitment
- Driving Results
How to apply for KPMG Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the KPMG Recruitment 2022 to above mentioned position online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company career site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill the application & submit it
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here
Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
To read more details & to Apply: Click here
|Job by Location||Jobs by Degree||Jobs by Batch|