KPMG Recruitment 2022 is hiring Fresher for Third Party Due Diligence role with qualification B.Com/BA/ B.Sc/BCA/MA/M.Sc/M.Com/BHM for Pune/Bangalore/Delhi locations. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
KPMG Recruitment 2022 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||KPMG|
|Hiring Organization URL||www.technipenergies.com|
|Title||Third Party Due Diligence|
|Experience||Freshers 0‐1 Year|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on WhatsApp Group: Click Here
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducting desktop-based research using a combination of other specialist research tools designed for online due diligence reports and databases
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
- Demonstrate ability to assimilate new knowledge and prepare concise summaries with clear storyline
- Summarizing the information obtained into concise and accurate reports
- Monitor progress and ensure that key stakeholders are informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Successful completion of client engagement deliverables in line with project plan, ensuring high quality work delivery within appropriate time scales and adhering to pre-defined methodologies towards preparing due diligence reports and researching specific targets to highlight red flags.
- Remain current on new developments within the industry KPMG Recruitment
- To actively develop, mentor and coach team members.
- Ability to organize the daily work flow among the team members
- Good communication skills to interact cross-functionally and/or with seniors, with an ability to convey messages in a clear and structured manner
- To be able to conduct research using variety of online resources
- To summarize the information obtained into concise and accurate reports
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong research skills
- Attention to detail
- Adaptability to a dynamic environment often accompanied by shifting priorities and stringent deadlines
- Have discretion and an ability to maintain confidentiality
- Drive and commitment to deliver high quality service
- Ability to work well in teams
- Understanding of IT systems, knowledge of MS office
- Have the ability to work under pressure stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours
- Demonstrate integrity, values, principles, and work ethic
How to apply for KPMG Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the KPMG Recruitment 2022 to above mentioned position online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company career site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill the application & submit it
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here
Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
To read more details & to Apply: Click here