KPMG Recruitment Drive 2022 hiring as Analyst Post with BE/B.tech for Bangalore location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
KPMG Recruitment Drive 2022 Details:
|Experience||Freshers or (0 – 1 Year)|
|Salary||6.8 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Conduct external audit in accordance with the PCAOB (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) Auditing Standards.
- Assist team in conducting Process understanding discussions with the Clients as part of assessing risks arising from their use of Technology and identify control gaps within their processes.
- Assist team in evaluating and documenting the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls (GITCs and ITACs) pertaining to Client’s Internal Controls over Financial Reporting.
- Assist team in performing SOC 1 and SOC 2 (System and Organization Controls) SSAE18 assessments in accordance with the attestation standards established by the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants).
- Assist team in completing a quality audit and track deliverable status efficiently.
Technical skills (not applicable for campus hires)
- Experience in testing General IT Controls [GITCs] across the following domains preferred: Access to Programs and Data, Program Development & Changes and Computer Operations across various platforms (OS, Network, DB, Application).
- Experience in testing Automated Controls [ITACs] and configurations preferred.
- Knowledge of industry standards and frameworks such as COBIT, COSO, HIPAA etc. preferred.
- Critical thinking and analytical ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of situations and multitask.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Personal drive and positive work ethic.
- Innovative mindset.
Education and Experience
- Education Qualification: BE/B-Tech.
- Work Experience: The candidate must have 0-1 years of relevant experience in a similar role, preferably with a Big 4 firm.
- Flair to be abreast with emerging Technology / innovations like Cloud computing, Agile, Blockchain etc.
- Familiar with MS Office suite of applications [MS Word, MS Exec, MS PowerPoint].
- Number of interview rounds: 2
- Mode of interview: Telephonic/F2F/Virtual
- Job location: Bangalore / Kochi
- Clean room policy (specific to business): Yes
- Corporate Social Responsibility programs
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
How to apply for KPMG Recruitment Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & to Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here