Labcorp Off Campus Drive 2023 is hiring freshers for Associate Programmer role with qualification BCA/MCA/BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc for Bengaluru location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Labcorp Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name
|Hiring Organization URL||www.synopsys.com|
|Job Role||Associate Programmer|
|Salary||4.5 LPA (Glassdoor)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on WhatsApp !! Group: Click Here
- Plan and coordinate database design, development, implementation, maintenance, and user support of clinical systems such as Medidata Rave, Inform and other EDC systems.
- Deliver per agreed deliverables at a study level on time and in adherence with internal and client.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of latest developments in CDISC standards and Statistical programming as needed.
- Develop and maintain SAS programs for creation of SAS datasets as needed.
- Complete assigned work utilizing EDC tools or SAS or other proprietary software according to Labcorp SOPs, Work Instructions, and project specific guidelines in accordance with Good Clinical Practices.
- Perform all tasks with knowledge of regulations pertaining to computerized systems to projects to ensure compliance and interact with project team members in related discipline.
- Continuously learn and improve communication, technical and problem-solving skills.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Managers and/or Senior Programming staff.
- BCA/MCA/BE/B.Tech./B.Sc./M.Sc. Comp Science/Pharmacy/Life Science Graduates.
- Year of passing 2021-2022.
- Base / Advance SAS Certification is must.
- Skilled in Python / R programming.
- 0 to 6 months prior experience in SAS programming is preferable
How to Apply for Labcorp Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the position online by the following link as soon as possible
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply the link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill out the application & submit it