Medplus Invited Applications for the role of Associate Software Engineer (Freshers) with Any BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/BCA/MCA qualification for Bangalore & Hyderabad locations. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
Medplus Associate Software Engineer (Freshers) Details:
Associate Software Engineer (Freshers)
|Experience||Freshers (2020, 2021, 2022 )Batch|
|Salary||6 LPA & 2 Lakhs Joining Bonus|
|Test Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad|
|Written Test On||22nd May 2022|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Eligibility For Medplus Associate Software Engineer (Freshers):
- Any BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/BCA/MCA qualification with good analytical and coding skills
- Year of Graduation – 2020 / 2021 / 2022
- Selected Candidates will be required to join on 6th June 2022. Extension of joining date may not be possible
Skills Required for Medplus Associate Software Engineer (Freshers):
- Knowledge of Core Computer Science Concepts including Data Structures, Algorithms, Databases, Operating Systems
- Familiarity with Programming in Java or Python
- Good Logical Reasoning Skills
- Desire to learn different technologies at a rapid pace
- Date of Written Test is 22-May-2022.
- Please click on “Apply Now” button on this page and fill in your details & submit.
- Based on the applications received, candidates will be shortlisted for the written test and they will be informed via Email / SMS by 17-May-2022.
- Shortlisted candidates should download the hall ticket from this website.
- To gain access to the examination venue – the candidate must bring a printout of the hall ticket or show it on mobile (with the QR code).
- Candidate needs to bring any one of Photo ID proof – Aadhar / Driving license / PAN card etc. to exam venue.
- Based on the performance in the exam, selected/wait-listed candidates will be notified via Email / SMS, to attend the 2nd round (Technical & HR round). 2nd round can be in person or virtual.
- We will not be able to send individual regret emails to candidates who were not shortlisted during the selection process.
Round 1: Written Test ( 90 Minutes)
- Section A: Multiple choice questions test comprising general aptitude, logical, numerical ability, core computer science and programming concepts including Bitwise operators, Operating System concepts, Data Structures, String manipulation, OOPS, basics of databases, SQL and basics of web technologies
- Section B: Coding test comprising of 2-3 problems for which code needs to be written
- Candidate needs to meet the cut-off criteria for Section A and Section B individually to be eligible for selection.
- Round 2 (In-person or online) – Technical & HR Assessment
- Shortlisted / Selected candidates will be notified through Email/ Calls.
Exam Venues (For Round 1 Written Test only):
- Address: Satya Sai Nigamagamam, Srinagar Colony Main Rd, Sagar Society, Sri Nagar Colony, Yousufguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500045.
- Map : Navigate to location
- Address: H.P Bahaar Convention Hall, #1037, Near KPN Travels, Garvebhavi Palya, Near Bommanahalli Circle, Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068.
- Map : Navigate to location
- CTC of Rs 6 Lakhs per annum + 2 Lakhs Joining Bonus.
- The above mentioned joining bonus will be paid after completion of 3 months of service.
- All selected candidates will be eligible for annual performance appraisal leading to suitable salary increments from the end of 1st year onwards.
- There will be a service agreement of 2 years with the company.
How to apply for MedPlus Associate Software Engineer (Fresher) ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for MedPlus Associate Software Engineer position online by the following link by as soon as possible
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here