Microsoft careers 2022 join as Technical Support Engineering IC3 for Bachelor degree holders can apply, at Up to 50% WFH location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Microsoft careers job Drive 2022 Details :
|Hiring Organization Name||Microsoft|
|Hiring Organization URL||.microsoft.com|
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineering IC3|
|Qualification||Bachelor s degree|
|Salary||INR 14.1 LPA (LPA)|
|Job Location||Up to 50% WFH|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Help solve technically complex, strategic/high-profile or long-running customer cases that may require interaction with Software Engineering
- Responsible for the customer support experience with Microsoft
- Own, troubleshoot and solve customer technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices and transparency within and across teams (e.g. swarming)
- Identify cases that require escalation (either technically or strategically)
- Create and maintain incident management requests to product group/engineering group
- Contribute to case deflection initiatives, automation and other digital self-help assets to improve customer/ engineer experience
- Provide ramp activities, knowledge sharing, technical coaching and mentoring
- Drive technical collaboration and engagement outside of CSS (Product Engineering teams/Services/Support/Regions)
- Lead or participate in building communities with peer delivery roles; may be workload or specialty specific
Responsibilities Microsoft careers:
- Build business relationship with key customer contact and TAM and enhance the trust.
- Quickly identify customer issues to specific Azure Services or Azure Platform; and being able to conduct in-depth diagnostics on Azure platform.
- Customer communication & situation management.
- Accountability & teamwork.
- Driving Cross-team engagement/collaboration
Qualifications Microsoft careers:
English Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking.
How to Apply for MICROSOFT Drive 2022 ?
|Job by Location||Jobs by Degree||Jobs by Batch|