Moodys Recruitment 2023 hiring freshers for the Associate – CFG role with qualification of Bachelor’s/Master,s Degree for the Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Moodys Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||Moodys|
|Hiring Organization URL||www.moodys.com|
|Title||Associate – CFG|
|Batch||2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022|
|Salary||9.2 LPA (Ambitionbox)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Prepare a variety of discrete credit process inputs, perform preliminary analyses to identify trends in data, and apply reasoning to the completed work product.
- Perform financial statement analysis using accounting and finance principles to read and understand financial statements and other disclosures related to debt issuers’ performance.
- Apply Moody’s relevant methodology standards and requirements to financial data and make appropriate adjustments.
- Create a variety of standard initial work package items that serve as starting point to the ratings and research process including data, spreadsheets, charts, and tables:
- Update financial spreadsheets, charts and tables:
- Identify trends in data and apply reasoning to work being completed
- Initiate/escalate deeper reviews when necessary
- Prepare presentation materials for outreach activities.
- Provide support for RRS and R&R in monitoring / surveillance of Moody’s rated issuers.
- Support monitoring of analyst credit portfolios through news and industry source tracking and highlight key issues requiring further analysis.
- Understand the application of accounting concepts on a particular entity.
- Create documentation and provide guidance to support analysts and outsourcers.
- Review, adjust and publish data to external market participants.
- Support the credit administration process and perform other routine administrative and ad hoc tasks, as directed by RRS & R&R Teams.
- The position provides a unique opportunity to foster skills that are valuable to any future career in the financial services industry.
Qualifications Moodys Recruitment:
- Minimum graduate/ degree. Preferably a post graduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Mathematics
- Relevant work experience in credit, financial research & analysis.
- Good Accounting background.
- Demonstrates knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Solid verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and prioritize tasks accordingly.
How to apply for Moodys Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Moodys Recruitment 2023 above mentioned position online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply the link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company career site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill out the application & submit it
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here
Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
To read more details & to Apply: Click here
|Job by Location||Jobs by Degree||Jobs by Batch|