National Instruments Careers Opportunity for freshers hiring as Software Technician Intern Post with Diploma/BCA/B.SC for Bengaluru location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
National Instruments Careers Opportunity Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||National Instruments|
|Hiring Organization URL||www.ni.com|
Software Technician Intern
|Salary||3.7 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Daily scheduling & running automated test suite runs and/or executing manual testing for functional and non-functional tests.
- Continuous monitoring to enable successful completion of automated test runs.
- Reporting any issues as and when found.
- Maintain documentation of test operations and report results.
- Assemble, install, configure, test and maintain computer equipment, hardware systems and software.
- Pursuing Final year of degree in Bachelor of Computer Applications (B.C.A.), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
- Pursuing Final year of Diploma in Electronics and Communications/Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Basic C/C++/Python programming skills and good problem-solving skills.
- Preferred to have thorough knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and/or Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Additional experience in using NI products like LabVIEW, TestStand is a bonus.
Demonstrated ability in:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Communicate within and across teams effectively and efficiently
- Working effectively in a group environment
- Ability to learn and adapt
- Having attention to detail
How to apply for National Instruments Careers Opportunity ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the National Instruments Careers Opportunity online by the following link as soon as possible.
To read more details & To Apply: Click Here