NCR Off Campus Drive 2023 hiring freshers for IT Analyst – Helpdesk role with qualification of HSC (Grade 12) for the Mumbai location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
NCR Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||NCR|
|Hiring Organization URL||www.ncr.com|
IT Analyst – Helpdesk
|Qualification||HSC (Grade 12)|
|Salary||Best in industry|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Level 1 support for PC client issues e.g. desktop/laptop hardware, software, OS, printers, etc.
- Provide information on IT processes, general how-to queries and known outages.
- When a problem is reported, the Help Desk Analyst must analyze the symptoms, determine the root cause, review Knowledge Base instructions, provide resolution and document the relevant details.
- Escalate to appropriate Level 2 team when needed and monitor progress on critical priority tickets.
- Follow-up with Level 2 support teams for timely completion of tasks.
- Co-ordinate with third-party vendors like Dell and Canon for hardware issues.
- This job role requires candidates to provide IT support on inbound calls, web tickets and chat. The IT Help Desk team operates on 24×7 basis. Team members are required to work in rotational shifts and observe a 5-day working week.
How to apply for NCR Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for NCR Off Campus Drive 2023 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply the link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company’s careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill out the application & submit it
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here
Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
To read more & to Apply: Click here
|Job by Location||Jobs by Degree||Jobs by Batch|