Nissan Careers Drive 2022 hiring for Data Engineer who are graduated with BE/B Tech/ME/M Tech for Trivandrum location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Nissan Careers for Drive 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Data Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/B Tech/ME/M Tech|
|Experience||Freshers 0-2 years|
|Salary||5.1 LPA (expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Good knowledge and experience in data processing tools(ETL), data bases, cloud based data services and platforms.
- Good experience in developing ETLs or similar data solutions in the Cloud to be deployed in AWS
- Knowledge and experience in designing and implementing data solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge about distributed computing paradigm.
- Knowledge about open-source data processing frameworks and AWS data services.
- Understanding about Relational databases, ETL design patterns and development.
- Data modelling – Understanding about Dimensional & transactional modelling using RDBMS, NO-SQL and Big Data technologies.
- Exposure to cloud Data warehouse like – Snowflake and or AWS Redshift preferred.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving capability.
- Good understanding of the data eco-system, both current and future data trends.
- Should be a go to person for the above technologies
Experience & Expertise Nissan Careers:
- 0-2 years of total work experience.
- B Tech or M Tech in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technology
- Quick & Excellent Problem-solving skills for complex & large-scale distributed problems.
- Understanding about Relational databases, ETL design patterns and ETL development.
- Solid coding skills.
- Knowledge on software engineering best practices, data design patterns and standards.
- Knowledge, understanding & experience of working with data processing/ingestions tools and cloud data services.
- Knowledge on least one of the global cloud platforms AWS/Azure/Google Cloud.
You’d Make an Ideal Candidate if You:
- Get genuinely excited about leveraging technology to find simple solutions to really hard, complex problems
- Enjoy working with, and leading a passionate, multi-disciplinary team in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Are data-driven and analytical in your approach, and are able to effectively keep the big picture in perspective while still being extremely detail-oriented when it comes to your product
- Have had your share of failures and take pride in sharing the lessons you’ve learned from those experiences
How to apply for Nissan Careers Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Nissan Careers 2022 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To read more details & to Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here