PHILIPS Off Campus for Drive 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Intern – Mechanical|
|Salary||3 LPA (expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following:
- MTech /B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical engineering or Mechatronics Engineering
- Expertise in design techniques, application domain, and advanced engineering including model-based design.
- Ability to technically lead a team with Domain Expertise in Machine Design, motion control engineering, Manufacturing process, Materials selection, Value Engineering
- Analytical, creative, and intellectual thinker, with the ability to perform electro-mechanical design calculations & verify designs
- Knowledge of structural design, CAD (Creating 3D models and manufacturing drawings), FEM analysis
- Good at hand calculation of the design
- Create DFMEA and identify relevant product risks
- Identifying the suitable material, Creating EBOM, DFM/DFA
- Experience in the latest engineering design and methods, tools, and processes
- Create functional requirement documentation
- Knowledge of IEC 60601 standards is preferred
- Disciplined team worker, ability to work independently
- System thinking mindset and domain expertise in the related area
- Ability to present ideas and to convince project team members
- Be structured and self-organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player, leadership skills and drive for results
- Quality mindset in design and documentation
- Intercultural sensitivity
- Self-motivated & ability to coach, support and direct the Engineers in a subgroup.
How to apply for PHILIPS Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here