Pitney Bowes Internship 2023: is currently seeking Interns to join its team in a variety of roles. Interns will have the opportunity to work on real-world projects, gain valuable experience, and network with professionals in their field.
Pitney Bowes Internship 2023 Details:
Company Website: www.pitneybowes.com
Job Role: Intern
Qualification:UG – B.Tech/B.E. in CS/IT
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Batch: 2022/ 2023/ 2024
Salary: 6 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Pune
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Candidate shall be part of 24×7 support team.
- Willing to work in Rotational Shifts during weekdays and holidays/weekends. (5 days a week)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to capture and articulate technical and non-technical details.
- Strong interpersonal ability to interact with teams across various sites/branches and within the organization.
- Main role would be to execute organization’s application support process and procedures. Ability to do first level of Investigation.
- Monitoring and resolve system/application alerts, Incidents and service requests, troubleshoot and resolve issues reported by diffrent teams as per standard SLAs/Turnaround Times.
- Development and document support process (SOPs).
- Multitasking, can work under pressure. Drive outage calls with different teams and work on resolution.
- Quickly responds to incident alerts and support calls. Identifies, and coordinates with teams that are critical to the event’s resolution.
- Involve in communication with business owners and stake holders.
Qualifications & Skills required
- UG – B.Tech/B.E. in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- 0-1 years of experience
- Should have fair understanding API’s and application servers.
- Working knowledge on SQL queries and scripting language (Python/Shell).
- Understanding of REST, SOAP, SWAGGER (good to have)
How to Apply for a Pitney Bowes Internship
To apply for a Pitney Bowes internship, you can visit the company’s website and search for open positions. You will need to submit your resume, cover letter, and transcripts.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences