PWC Off Campus hiring for Intern/Trainee Position for Any Degree at Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
PWC Off campus Drive 2022 Details:
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Job Description & Summary
As an Intern / Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Be curious and try new things.
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for area of specialism.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in materials produced.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
How to Apply for PWC Off Campus Internship 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the position online by the following link by as soon as possible