Qualcomm careers is hiring for System Test Engineer role with qualification Bachelor’s degree in Engineering for Hyderabad location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
Qualcomm Careers Drive 2022 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||Qualcomm|
|Hiring Organization URL||www.qualcomm.com|
|Title||System Test Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Engineering|
|Batch||2018 – 2022|
|Salary||INR 10.2 LPA|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Minimum Qualifications Qualcomm careers:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Focuses and completes work in a timely manner.
- Understands basic features of the system.
- Collects basic information (e.g., logs, requirements) and identifies common errors related to systems testing.
- Collaborates with individuals inside own team to complete the team’s work.
- Conducts log analyses to identify where an issue has occurred.
- Gathers, integrates, and interprets information from a variety of sources in order to troubleshoot issues.
- Assists with verifying that proposed solutions to identified issues accurately address and correct the problem.
- Detects bugs in the “system under test” and resolves issues using basic debugging approaches.
- Adapts to minor changes and setbacks in order to manage pressure and meet deadlines.
- Manages individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables with close supervision.
- Communicates feedback about identified feature issues to software and systems teams.
- Regularly discusses testing problems with manager and peers to maintain open communication.
- Conducts basic field or lab tests as directed by tech leads.
- Makes simple decisions as it pertains to basic feature issues associated with systems testing and follows up with tech lead if requirements are unclear/ambiguous.
- Communicates with tech leads on a project in order to verify the accuracy as well as adequate running time.
- Seeks opinions of others within own team about ways in which a problem can be addressed differently.
- Writes functional tests for features to ensure functionality.
Level of Responsibility:
- Working under close supervision.
- Taking responsibility for own work and making decisions with limited impact; Impact of decisions is readily apparent; errors made typically only impact timeline (i.e., require additional time to correct).
- Using verbal and written communication skills to convey basic, routine factual information about day-to-day activities to others who are fully knowledgeable in the subject area.
- Completing most tasks with multiple steps which can be performed in various orders; some planning and prioritization must occur to complete the tasks effectively; mistakes may result in some rework.
- Exercising some creativity to troubleshoot technical problems or deal with novel circumstances.
- Using deductive problem solving to solve moderately complex problems; most problems have defined processes of diagnosis/detection; some limited data analysis may be required.
The responsibilities of this role do not include:
- Financial accountability (e.g., does not involve budgeting responsibility).
- Influence over key organizational decisions.
- Role in strategic planning.
How to apply for Qualcomm careers Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Qualcomm careers Drive 2022 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Read more details & To Apply: Click here