Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2023 hiring freshers for Engineer – CNE CoreTech Platform roles with BE/BTech/MTech in Computer Science or in Electronics for Chennai location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||Qualcomm|
|Hiring Organization URL||qualcomm.com|
|Title||Engineer – CNE CoreTech Platform|
|Qualification||BE/BTech/MTech in Computer Science or in Electronics|
|Batch||2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on WhatsApp!! Join from here
- Run and analyze the various debugging tool output
- Linux kernel & system programming
- Ability and hands-on experience to use debug tools such as tcpdump
- Hands-on experience in using Linux Debug tools such as perf/Memory debug configs
- Perl/Python & Bash shell scripting
- ARMv7 and ARMv8 (good to have)
- Strong experience in C
- Familiarity Linux Kernel/Device Drivers
- Debug tools such as JTAG
- ARM Coresight (good to have)
- Experience in Linux Networking driver (good to have)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- BE/BTech/MTech in Computer Science or in Electronics branch preferred with proven success in a challenging academic program.
- Job Responsibilities:
- Identify & optimize performance bottlenecks
- Optimize the driver for maximum performance.
- Provide Innovative & Creative solutions for complex problems
How to apply for Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2023 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill out the application & submit it
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here
Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
To read more details & to apply: Click here