ReNew Power Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring as Graduate Engineer Trainees Post with BE/B.Tech in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil Engineering across India location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
ReNew Power Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Graduate Engineer Trainee
|Experience||Freshers (2022 Batch)|
|Salary||5 – 6 LPA|
|Job Location||Pan India|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Develop and hone the technical skills required in Renewable Energy across functions
Roles and Responsibilities
- Leverage the domain knowledge in a practical environment and work in various aspects of project, construction, evacuation, engineering, WRA, O&M, procurement, performance monitoring and other related functions.
- Work on day to day routine activities and job areas in the specific function.
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure the departmental and organizational goals are met.
- Ensure safety and quality standards are met.
Profile & Eligiblty Criteria
- Fresh graduates(Graduation year -2022) from Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil Engineering
- Good Analytical and Communication Skills
- Working knowledge of MS-Office suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Energized and highly motivated individual with a passion to work in the clean energy space
- Demonstrate ReNew values of Commitment, Collaboration, Integrity and Effectiveness
- Go-getter attitude with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure and manage ambiguity
- Internal (Cross-functional teams both at Corporate and site level); External (OEM/ Vendors/ Consultants)
- Wind/ Asset Management/ Self O&M/ Project Management Office
- Job Location : Pan India (after completion of Training period the final placement will be based on company requirements)
- Salary : 5 LPA – 6 LPA
About ReNew Power
Founded in 2011 by Sumant Sinha, ReNew Power (Nasdaq ticker: RNW) (“ReNew”), a subsidiary of ReNew Energy Global PLC, is one of the largest renewable energy independent power producers (IPPs) in India and globally with a portfolio of more than 120 operational utility-scale wind, solar and hydro energy projects spread across 9 Indian states. The Company also caters to commercial and industrial customers across India.
ReNew was the first Indian renewable energy company to cross commissioned capacity milestones of 1 gigawatt (GW), 2 GW and 5 GW, and is presently the only company in the Indian renewable energy sector with ~7.3 GW* of operational capacity. The Company currently has an aggregate capacity of 10.2 GW* (including capacity already won in competitive bids).
ReNew’s growth has been aided by stable cash flows, secured through long-term contracts with well-regarded counterparties. Currently, ReNew’s total utility-scale committed capacity is contracted under power purchase agreements (PPAs) with an average duration of more than 24 years. Many ofthese contracts are with central government agencies, such as the Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) and NTPC Limited. Over the last 10 years, ReNew has also forged a robust and well diversified network of suppliers, enabling adoption of the best technologies, at optimal cost, across its projects portfolio.
Beyond generation of clean power, ReNew Power has also developed expertise in ancillary areas such as energy storage. In 2020, ReNew Power also won two unique tenders floated by SECI to ensure firm, reliable, and affordable supplies of green power. This included India’s first tender for round-the-clock power supply from renewables, and a tender for a renewable energy project to address peak power demand by combining wind-solar hybrid generation with battery storage.
During 2020, ReNew also entered into the emerging digital services business with the acquisition of Climate Connect – a Pune based company (India) and a leading player in AI-enabled grid management and load forecasting.
How to apply for ReNew Power Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here