SONY Careers Hiring Freshers as Computer Vision Intern role with ME/M.Tech/Ph.D for Bengaluru (Remote/Hybrid) location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
SONY Careers Hiring Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||SONY|
|Hiring Organization URL||sony.co.in|
Computer Vision Intern
|Salary||INR 5.5 to 6 LPA (Source: Glassdoor)|
|Job Location||Bengaluru (Remote/Hybrid)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Remote/Hybrid working from Bangalore, India
Duration of the internship:
- The internship would last for 6 months, starting in January 2023.
- Working hours from 9:30 to 18:00 (Monday to Friday) full-time (this could be flexible depending on the curriculum’s requirements)
Essential Education / Qualifications / Experience
- Master or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, Data Science, Information Science, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Applications or another closely related technical discipline.
Skills required SONY Careers:
- Strong knowledge and relevant programming experience with Python, PyTorch, Scikit-Learn, and other ML and DL libraries, mainly in Computer Vision tasks.
- Knowledge of applying state-of-the-art deep neural networks-based models to various
Image and Video Processing and Computer Vision applications.
- Knowledge and experience in developing various computer vision models with CNN, GAN, and transformers mainstay.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with knowledge of maths, probability, statistics, and algorithms.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and document preparation skills.
Good to have Skills:
- Programming experience with Scikit-Image, OpenCV with Python, and MATLAB would be desirable.
- Programming knowledge of using data structure and OOP concepts proficiently in Python, C, and C++.
- Demonstrate research capabilities through relevant publication records in leading Image and Video Processing and Computer Vision journals and conferences.
- Hands-on experience with AWS, Dockers, and Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with Linux operating system.
- Participation in Kaggle and other open-source grand challenge competitions.
Life at SRI: We are an organization with strong values that is determined to fill the world with emotion, through the power of creativity and technology.
- Dreams & Curiosity: Pioneer the future with dreams and curiosity.
- Diversity: Pursue the creation of the very best by harnessing diversity and varying viewpoints.
- Integrity & Sincerity: Earn the trust of the Sony brand through ethical and responsible conduct.
- Sustainability: Fulfil our stakeholder responsibilities through disciplined business practices.
How to apply for SONY Careers Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this SONY Careers 2022 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To read more details & to Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here
|Job by Location||Jobs by Degree||Jobs by Batch|