S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for Associate Software Engineer from Graduate with a Computer Science or an E&ngineering degree at Gurgaon location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||Graduate with CS or Engineering degree|
|Salary||4.6 – 10 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
MarkitSERV Technology team is looking for passionate Graduate developers who enjoy problem solving and working within a demanding and fast-moving environment. The right candidate will have a passion for learning new skills and wanting to join the FinTech space.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing team, to work with colleagues across multiple regions globally and to gain an insight into the Financial Services / FinTech arena.
Duties & accountabilities
- Solid software design skills, understanding of micro-services
- Ability to work independently and proactively learn about the system (quick learner)
- Ongoing development of the existing software
- Technical design and development of new features
- Development of tooling to enable automated build and deployment processes
- Understand and write performant, testable and maintainable code
- Development of datasets using Big data concepts
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies
- Ability to pickup and learn new technologies independently
- Second line application support in various environments
- Understanding of source control and CI/CD principles
- Identify, design and write functional test cases
- Execute manual tests and automated regression tests
Education and experience
- University Graduate with a Computer Science or an Engineering degree.
- Good in problem solving and logical analysis skills
- Basic understanding of OOPS concepts, Collections and Multi threading
- Basic understanding of Relational and NoSQL databases
- Basic understanding of testing methodologies is an advantage
- Management experience not required.
- A self- starter who balances personal initiative with team initiatives
- Ability to work well in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities and requirements
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to work well in a global team across