Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2023 is hiring freshers for Intern (Technical-Engineering) role with qualification B.Tech./M.Tech/MS/ME for Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name
|Hiring Organization URL||www.synopsys.com|
|Job Role||Intern (Technical-Engineering)|
|Salary||4.7 LPA (Ambitionbox)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on WhatsApp !! Group: Click Here
Synopsys – Wikipedia
Job Description and Requirements:
ML/Data Science Intern
This internship provides an excellent opportunity for graduate or postgraduate students to sharpen their Data Science/Machine Learning skills by working on real projects. The project involves working on Big Data Analytics and using ML to drive diagnostics in Chip Design Domain.
- You are pursuing or have a strong interest in computer science academic courses of study in machine learning or data science
- You have some experience with machine learning software packages
- Strong skills in Python, Pandas, Apache Spark Compute framework, Dask
- Working knowledge of ML packages like Scikit-learn, SciPy, TensorFlow, etc
- Graduate student (B.Tech./M.Tech/MS/ME)
- Excellent programming skills in Python/JS.
- Working knowledge of SW Quality and testing.
Futures First Careers 2023 Hiring Now Fresher Job – Intern-Quant Developer | Gurugram
How to Apply for Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the position online by the following link as soon as possible
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply the link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill out the application & submit it
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here
Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
To read more details & To Apply: Click here