Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2023 is hiring freshers for Intern (Technical-Engineering) role with qualification BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/MS/ME for the Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name
|Hiring Organization URL||www.synopsys.com|
|Job Role||Intern (Technical-Engineering)|
|Salary||4.7 LPA (Ambitionbox)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on WhatsApp !! Group: Click Here
Job Description and Requirements
- Looking for engineering professionals from reputed institute with good operating system knowledge, excellent programming skills, strong database knowledge and, demonstrated experience in GitHub/GitLab CI/CD, Containerization, Cloud exposure. Demonstrated Contribution to open source will have an added advantage.
- Responsible for providing DevOPS CICD support for the software development team in on-prem/cloud infrastructure, automation of regular tasks, optimization of processes, and configuration management for the global Synopsys R&D teams.
- Works on routine problems with guidance from more senior level department managers and other engineers across teams. Expected to identify classical solutions to problems with guidance, and implement these independently. Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors. Works primarily with manager and other engineers across teams
Below is the list of key qualifications:
Required Skills : Automation (Perl/Python/Shell script/Web dev), Operating System (Linux and Windows), SCM (Git, Perforce), Database (Oracle)
Desired Skills : Containerization, Kubernetes, Ansible, Artifactory,
Preferred Skills : AZure/AWS exposure
How to Apply for Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the position online by the following link as soon as possible
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply the link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill out the application & submit it
Apply Link: Click here
Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here