TCS National Qualifier Test hiring through National Qualifier Test (NQT) for BE/B.Tech/BA/B.com/BBA/B.Sc/BCA/ME/M.Tech/ MCA/MA/M.Com/M.Sc batch graduates across the country. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
TCS National Qualifier Test Details:
|Test||National Qualifier Test (TCS-NQT)|
|Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||24th September, 2022|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
About TCS NQT:
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- All NQT Variants score cards are valid for two years
- Conducted Online (at home) and physical In-Centre at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres
- Flexibility to apply in each quarter, providing an opportunity to appear for multiple attempts to improve NQT Score. (Only the Best Score will be published for Candidates applying using the same NQT registration number)
- Candidates with NQT Score can apply for jobs on the TCS iON Job Listing Platform
Who can Apply
- UG, PG and Diploma students who are in their pre-final, final year or have passed out
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
- 4 Practice Tests – 2 for Cognitive Skills and 2 for IT Programming are available with 5 attempts each
How to Apply For TCS National Qualifier Test?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this TCS National Qualifier Test online by the following link as soon as possible.
For Read More Details & To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here