The Hackett Group Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring as Trainee/Associate Analyst – Benchmark Post Withfor Hyderabad location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
The Hackett Group Off Campus Drive Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||The Hackett Group|
|Hiring Organization URL||www.thehackettgroup.com|
|Title||Trainee/Associate Analyst – Benchmark|
|Salary||5.0 to 8.5 LPA (Expected)|
|Last Date||27 April 2022|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
JOB DESCRIPTION The Hackett Group
The Intern/Associate analyst will primarily support the Project setup, data collection, survey management activities for Hackett benchmarking consultants, work with client teams to quickly complete the acquisition of benchmark data, using customized client portals and online collection tools. Our clients are major players (e.g. Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500, FTSE 100, DAX 30, Fortune 500) from a wide range of industries. The entire process can be completed in as little as 6-12 weeks, depending on scope, and minimizes disruption to the client team.
- Understand the values and vision of the organization and align the activities accordingly
- Protect the Intellectual Property
- Adhere to all the policies and procedures
- Understand the business and various functions of the organization
- Work with other line functions to collect or provide relevant data that does not violate the ISMS Policy & GDPR guidelines
- Understand the delivery process and participate in the client related support services – Project Setup, Login/Password resets, initial testing of any customized tool being used, etc
- Work with client survey coordinator to ensure that all survey data is complete, accurate, and answered in a manner consistent with other submissions in the data base
- Survey management and stauts updates on a daily basis for different projects
- Well aware of the functional benchmark product, process definitions and use of the tools and commands
- Develops positive working relationship with Business Advisor and US / Europe/Australia internal clients
- Demonstrates an understanding of Hackett capabilities associated with the primary and secondary benchmarking products
- Assist team members/clients in reviewing, refining and articulating enquires/requests and projects.
- Be an Individual Contributor in the team
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Able to analyze data and form hypotheses and/or conclusions
- Ability to manipulate and interpret data
- Ability to provide crisp, concise business writings
DESIRED PERSONAL ATRRIBUTES
- The ability to take responsibility and handle pressure
- Ability to think creatively and solve complex problems
- Self-motivated, fast learner with the ability to operate independently
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to help others
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team on business critical projects
- Intrinsically cares about the quality of work
- Demonstrate high ethics and values, inspiring loyalty and trust.
- Dynamic, flexible and possess perseverance skills
Alight Off Campus Drive 2022 For Graduate Engineer Trainee
How to apply for The Hackett Group Recruitment Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this The Hackett Group Recruitment Drive 2022 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To read more details & to Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here
Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
|Job by Location||Jobs by Degree||Jobs by Batch|