Third Bridge careers 2022 job opening for Freshers Hiring Associate from Bachelor degree for Mumbai location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Third Bridge careers Drive 2022 Details:
|Company Name||Third Bridge careers|
|Salary||9.6 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on WhatsApp!! Group: Click Here
Responsibilities Third Bridge careers:
- Conduct a cursory review of industries in order to understand the gaps in our clients’ knowledge and identify the most relevant individuals to take part in 1:1 consultations with our clients. (Relevant experts are often C-level executives working at the heart of their industries.)
- Make calls to relevant experts to explain the opportunity and persuade them to take part in a consultation with our client.
- Negotiate terms for, and setting up, the consultation – scheduling, contracts, compliance requirements.
- Building, developing and strengthening relationships with existing Third Bridge industry contacts and building new relationships with experts you have identified.
What we look for:
- Motivated by results: The work is fast-paced – you will be working on multiple requests each day, with tight timelines and high standards so you’ll need to organise your time well, have great attention to detail and adhere to our compliance framework.
- Inquisitive: Your projects will span a wide variety of industries and geographies which you will need to understand at a high level. It’s important that you enjoy learning, are able to quickly understand key information and use this to find the right experts for each project.
- Target driven: Our services are in high demand and we all work to targets so we need people who are excited by a hands-on, high performing and results-oriented role and who are driven to exceed expectations for our clients.
- Relationship builder: You’ll have a chance to build relationships with a wide variety of industry experts across different industries and seniority levels so you need to have great communications skills (both written and verbal) and be able to adapt your communication style effectively.
- Team work: As part of a global team, teamwork is essential – you’ll be collaborating with colleagues locally and internationally when executing on projects. Our culture is centred around feedback and open communication, we look for people who are open to continuous professional development.
Development Third Bridge careers:
- We are committed to helping everyone at Third Bridge grow and develop, this starts from day 1 and continues throughout your career. Our comprehensive onboarding program includes both classroom-based and on-the-job learning that will teach you the fundamentals of our business, how our clients think, how to identify industry experts and how to sell our value proposition to secure experts.
- Typically, but not exclusively, after 4 to 6 months in our Program you will have mastered Specialist Management, you will then progress to our Client Engagement Learning Programme and take on additional client engagement and project management responsibilities. You’ll learn how to engage with investor and management consulting clients, drive business results and lead project delivery teams.
The next step in your Third Bridge career could be:
- Your promotion to a Senior Associate is based on achievement against performance goals. At this point, you will have the opportunity to choose your career track: either;
- Manager Track, where you start our Emerging Leaders program to develop your leadership skills and have the opportunity to apply for a Connections Manager role
- Individual Contributor track, where you will continue to hone your client engagement skills and unlock greater bonus earning potential.
skills Third Bridge careers:
- Business Acumen: understand and navigate corporate structures, sector value chains, and key stakeholders. Learn to identify key drivers and dynamics to understand your client’s knowledge gaps and engage with industry experts. Gain an introduction to the world of investment and how decision makers in this field think
- Persuasion and Negotiation: learn how to effectively pitch to senior industry executives, persuade them to engage with clients and negotiate terms
- Relationship Building: increase your network and build relationships with clients and industry experts by delivering a high-end customer experience throughout
- Time Management: execute on multiple projects at a given time, manage competing priorities and changing client requests. Prioritisation and context switching are key in order to handle the fast-paced environment we operate in
- Stakeholder Management: sharpen your interpersonal skills as you collaborate with others to share knowledge and develop sourcing strategies when executing on client requests
Qualifications Third Bridge careers:
What we look for Third Bridge careers
- Individuals who will thrive in a hands-on, high performing role with a focus on results
- Strong academic credentials and/or experience in a customer focused role
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail, even under pressure in order to adhere to our compliance framework and high-quality standards
- The ability and drive to go above and beyond for our clients to exceed their expectations
- With a culture centered around feedback and open communication, we look for people who are open to continuous professional development
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Additional Information Third Bridge careers:
What can you expect
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- 15 days PTO in addition to bank holidays
- 2 personal days off a year for wellbeing
- 2 days’ off per year for community/corporate responsibility activity
- Flexible career and development path, with opportunities to gain a wide range of transferable skills
- Beverages and snacks provided in the office
- Medical insurance
- Employee Provident Fund
- A yearly People Development Allowance which can be used for study support
How to Apply for Third Bridge careers Drive 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this Third Bridge careers Drive 2022 in online by the following by as soon as possible.
Read more details & To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here
Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
|Job by Location||Jobs by Degree||Jobs by Batch|