Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2023 is hiring Fresher for a Associate Software Engineer role with a qualification BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA for Hyderabad location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Hiring Organization URL||www.thomsonreuters.com|
|Title||Associate Software Engineer|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Executes on delivering technical solutions for routine, low complexity projects
- Supports Engineers/Sr. Engineers on more complex projects
- Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others
Sphere of Influence
- Immediate project or QA/Software Development Engineer team
- Writes new software, makes modifications to existing software applications and modules in accordance with written specifications provided by others.
- Develops and integrates applications as per written specifications.
- Carries out unit testing, ensuring application meets client and business needs.
- Translates technical requirements and design documentation into application code and modules.
- May provide technical support to operations or other development teams
- Contributes to and maintains technical documentation / manual related to assigned components to ensure supportability.
- Works under direct supervision in performing maintenance on existing software products or straightforward software enhancements.
- Makes suggestions for problem solutions or software enhancements, which a more senior developer will typically review.
- Implements solutions as directed within standards and with guidance from more senior engineers.
- Participates in project planning sessions with team members to analyze development requirements.
- Provides status updates for own scope of work within projects.
- Actively participates in internal team and status meetings.
- Develops software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to industry standards and software best practice guidelines.
- Ability to understand low-complexity business requirements and translate them into coding
- Ability to interpret code and solve problems based on existing good practices and standards
- Acts on the correction of incidents identified by the continuous code quality inspection tool
- Need for guidance and review in carrying out activities
- Can participate in the code review process for learning purposes
- Responds to routine or standard requests from internal or external customers
- Gains support from colleagues for ideas and initiatives
How to apply for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2023 above mentioned position online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply the link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company career site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill out the application & submit it
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here
Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
To read more details & to Apply: Click here
|Job by Location||Jobs by Degree||Jobs by Batch|