Unisys Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for Associate Application Development Engineer post with Bachelor’s Degree (BS preferred) for BANGALORE locations. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
Unisys Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||Unisys|
|Hiring Organization URL||www.unisys.com|
|Title||Associate Application Development Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree (BS preferred)|
|Salary||4.3 – 7.2 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
What success looks like in this role:
- Performs coding and unit testing activities with guidance and detects fixes based on the design document provided & project defined guidelines (E.g. coding guidelines, CI, source codes process, check ins / check out process etc.).
- Performs build and deployment activities for application development efforts, following defined processes and procedures for delivery and deployment.
- Works to understand use cases and requirements needed to develop. Explores alternative solutions available by selecting the best option, through the application of DAR techniques.
- Ensures that CSAT is Green related to service quality, adherence to SLA, skill, technical expertise, understanding the business needs and competency.
- Performs tasks to validate the integrity of pre-production environments, such as development, test, QA and staging environments.
- May perform development and testing of processes used for configuration management, deployment and automation.
- May perform configuration management functions including the implementation and support of configuration management systems and processes, such as source code management, workflow, issue tracking, deployment, provisioning and testing automation.
- May provide application support for a portion of their time as well as maintenance and enhancements to the application.
- Works in accordance to standards and methodologies used within the project or organization.
- Provides impact analysis details for assigned work.
- Promotes innovation within team or project.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree (BS preferred) OR equivalent experience is required.
- Typically requires no previous professional experience, however, may have 0-2 years of experience in coding and programming gained through internships and advanced coursework
How To Apply Unisys Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring ?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.