Unisys Recruitment Drive 2023 hiring fresher for the Intern Service Management Representative role with qualification Bachelor or Master degree for Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Unisys Recruitment Drive 2023 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||Unisys|
|Hiring Organization URL||www.unisys.com|
|Job Role||Intern Service Management Representative|
|Qualification||Bachelor or Master degree|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
What success looks like in this role:
A technical student attached to Unisys for a period of time such as a summer intern or co-op student. Key Responsibilities
- Uses learned processes, standards, and tools on assigned project(s).
- Learns a product, tool, or technical area relying on technical staff for domain knowledge.
- Participates in different phases of software development (e.g. design, implementation, support, etc.).
- Works independently or as an effective team member.
- Identifies and escalates issues as required.
- Gains awareness of requirements in area of defined tasks.
- Receives and understands projects and task estimates from senior staff members.
- Under direction or guidance, executes well defined tasks of limited scope and duration such as the:
- a. implements simple features
- b. writes clear and accurate documentation that supports implementation, problem analysis and/or problem resolutions
- c. set-up and maintain system software development environments
- d. execute prewritten tests
- e. writes and/or reviews test cases for clarity and accuracy
- f. Implements test cases
- g. gathers information to assist in problem analysis and resolution
- h. fixes simple defects/problems in defined areas of code
- 9. Provides status (written or verbal) on work efforts as required
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Key Qualifications
- Student enrolled in Bachelor or Master degree program majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Mathematics or related discipline
- Knowledge of basic software engineering concepts
- Problem solving
- Familiar with SDLC (software development life cycle) concepts
- Familiar with one or more programming language(s)
- Able to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Has a natural curiosity for technology
- Able to work effectively in a team oriented environment or as an independent contributor
- Good written and verbal communication skills
How to apply for Unisys Recruitment Drive 2023 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Unisys Recruitment Drive 2023 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company’s careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill the application & submit it
Join our Telegram group: Click here
|Job by Location||Jobs by Degree||Jobs by Batch|