Virtusa Off Campus Drive 2023 is hiring freshers for Python Developer role with qualification Bachelor’s degree in CS/IT for Pune location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Virtusa Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name
|Hiring Organization URL||www.virtusa.com|
|Job Role||Python Developer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in CS/IT|
|Salary||5.2 LPA (Estimated)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on WhatsApp !! Group: Click Here
- Ready to put your technology understanding and visionary nature together to create on a daily basis? You will lead teams working collaboratively on business applications alongside a diverse suite of clients and a team that cares about your growth. Virtusa is waiting for you!
- As a Python Developer, you will have the opportunity to tap into your knowledge to develop, design and manage a wide range of innovative applications. Solve issues in the areas of _______ (insert a sampling of client systems– electronic support, call/problem management, CRM, etc based on industry) Sound like fun? Read on.
- Experience with data scrubbing, migration, cleansing, and analysis
- Worked on Data Integration between multiple systems, Create or modify existing reports.
- Hands-on coding experience, has the ability in helping team members solve technical problems and provide technical SME knowledge and guidance.
- Exposure to Cloud technologies is good to have
How to Apply for Virtusa Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the position online by the following link by as soon as possible
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill the application & submit it
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here
Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Read more details & To Apply: Click here
|Job by Location||Jobs by Degree||Jobs by Batch|