VMware Off Campus Drive 2023 hiring for a Java Backend Developer role with BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA in relevant field for Bengaluru location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
VMware Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Java Backend Developer
|Salary||10 to 15 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
VMware – Wikipedia
The following is a schedule for the first year of joining:
- Within 15 days of employment, become competent with VMware’s rules, guidelines and standard operating procedures. Go through the new hire orientation and trainings.
- Within 1 month of employment, get hands-on with the product and its use-cases.
- Within 3 months of employment, learn the product area assigned to you in detail, the technology stack in use, become familiar with the project and features in the assigned domain, and get accustomed to the code base, release cycles etc.
- Within 6 months of employment, work towards becoming competent in coding and functional dev testing of the products feature.
- Within 1 year of employment, work towards becoming competent in handling engineering design, coding, reviews, functional automation of dev test of the products feature.
As a development engineer, you will:
- Work on product features engineering design, coding, review, testing and automate the functional dev test
- Design across application layers and distributed systems to implement models for management and operation of cloud
- Work across backend and frontend teams, infrastructure and domain teams.
- Collaborate with product managers, customers and other teams to create optimized platform, product SKUs
- Work closely with a team of passionate people with a startup mindset and who want to change the status quo
- Work with teams across multiple sites and geographies as a collaborator and partner. You will need to be able to gain respect and trust both from a technical perspective with your immediate team and other teams including development teams, support, operations and product management.
- Debug and handle complex technical design discussions across various stakeholders.
- Research, design and implement industry best practices in regard to provisioning, maintaining and monitoring cloud environments.
- Have a customer focus to ensure high quality solutions are delivered which meet the expectations of our customers and be able to work with other customer facing teams to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Scope for complex, large features which may span across multiple teams and be delivered in multiple release cycles.
- Operate with a service ownership mindset to work in a DevOps mode where the dev team is responsible for all automation, quality, CI/CD, logging, and monitoring of services that are being built
- You should be comfortable working in a fast paced environment where priorities and direction may change rapidly as customer requirements and market direction changes.
Jio Careers 2023 is hiring Fresher – Graduate Engineer Trainee Network | B.E. / B.Tech
How to apply for VMware Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for VMware Off Campus Drive 2022 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To read more details & To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here
Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
|Job by Location||Jobs by Degree||Jobs by Batch|