Western Union Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for Hiring for Trainee Associate, Solution Engineering from Any Degree for Pune location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
|Job Role||Trainee Associate, Solution Engineering|
|Qualification||BE, BTech, B.Sc (Computer Science)|
|Experience||Freshers (0 to 1 Year)|
|Salary||4 – 5 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
About Western Union :
Western Union help people and businesses move money for better—better communities, better economies, and a better world.
Duties & Responsibilities at Western Union:
- Write small software code (100-300 LOC per day), maintain and improve existing software code in product modules as per provided specifications and get it reviewed by manager / mentors in the project team.
- Provide bug fixes to software issues identified during the development & testing phases under the guidance of senior team members
- Write simple proof-of-concept software projects under strict supervision of a Junior Associate / Associate / Senior Associate / Associate Manager in the project team. This does not involve delivery of the live project by the incumbent but only submission for review to the supervisor
- Learn software languages like Java / .Net, syntax and coding practices to be implemented in projects by self-learning and KT sessions, being part of a team of other software trainees.
- Develop foundational knowledge on product technology in Finance / Fintech domain and apply those skills back on the job
- Periodic connect with mentor / supervisor to review the software code developed and ensure it is a (aligned as per the project requirements)
- Demonstrate the amount of functional / technical knowledge base and problem-solving skills gained over a period of time through reverse KT sessions to other team members
Decision Making Authority/Independence of Action/ Complexity of Work : (For example, note whether responsible for making or approving recommendations; define criteria for limitations on authority to act independently; comment on the complexity of work such as use of standard guidelines, evaluating information from multiple sources): Can make recommendations to existing software modules through proof-of-concept projects under supervisor’s review. Assist in altering existing software code (or) developing new products under supervision of appropriate authority. Is responsible for learning technical, functional, domain skills on various Finance / Fintech products and apply those skills back on developing small to medium complexity software modules
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities) To work at Western Union:
- New graduates with internships in this field will be considered
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, manage workload, and consistently deliver results
- Communication skills to enable interaction with other developers and product stakeholders globally
- Knowledge of Java/ .Net and related technologies
- Knowledge model-view-controller (MVC) design pattern
- Experience in developing on Windows/ Linux/Unix platforms
- Web and App server experience (IIS, Tomcat, Apache, WebLogic etc.)
- (desired) Experience in BASH/SSH/ PowerShell scripting
- (desired) API design and integration including ReST, Soap, XML/JSON and Web API
- (desired) AWS Cloud Practitioner
- (desired) SQL queries and PL/SQL programming
To Apply at Western Union : Click here
- Go through above link and Click On Apply Button
- You will be asked for login to apply.
- If you are not Registered user then Register first and apply.
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here