WittyPen Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for Jr. Software Engineer with BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA for Remote location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
WittyPen Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Jr. Software Engineer|
|Experience||Freshers 2019- 2022 Batch|
|Salary||3.6 – 4.2 LPA|
|Closes On||11:00 PM, April 10th, 2022 (IST)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
We’re hiring a programmer to join our Engineering team to help shape the frontend and backend of our Vue and Laravel based applications.
WittyPen is a platform that helps hundreds of businesses get quality content from freelance writers worldwide. We are building features and products to help businesses scale their content creation seamlessly and let content writers earn well from wherever they are in the world. We’re looking for someone to help shape and build the future of our products.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company. WittyPen is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.
About the job:
This job is primarily about building new features for our core platform and other products from scratch. But occasionally, you will also spend time fixing bugs and improving the code. We are a small Engineering team (and that’s intentional) with only three people in the Engineering team, (you’d be number four) which means that even though we have our areas of expertise, we all wear many hats.
Also, we tend to not think of our Engineers as mere coders. We want programmers who are good with communication skills (especially writing) and good vocabulary, as it helps with good team communication, iron out bugs and effectively discuss new initiatives. We want programmers who have a knack for solving interesting problems and building beautiful interfaces.
So on a day to day basis, you can expect the following from the job:
- Building polished user interface components with Vue and TailwindCSS
- Add necessary business logic and API capabilities for features to be built
- Improvise code based on feedback received
- Tracking technology changes and keeping our applications up-to-date
- Participate in brain-storming sessions, research with the team, and work on new initiatives
You will be mostly working with web technologies so if you love working with them, this is THE role for you. Below we have outlined what we expect:
- Apart from these two languages, we heavily work with MySQL. You should know how to write all sorts of SQL queries, understand the basics, and know the principles behind relational databases.
- You understand various programming paradigms, like MVC, and best practices such as SOLID principles or concepts of refactoring.
- You know what Laravel is and how it works.
- You have worked with modern CSS or worked with stuff like Flexbox, Sass, Stylus, BEM syntax, or Tailwind CSS.
- You understand what linters are, how they work, and how to use them.
- You don’t need to be a designer, but you understand good UI design and know when something isn’t at par.
Pay and benefits:
This is a fully remote, full-time (40-hour per week) position, and you can choose your own work hours. You can also choose to work from our office in Pune, once it re-opens. All we ask is for you to be available whenever team activities are scheduled.
The salary for this position is between ₹360,000 – ₹420,000 INR (per annum) based on experience and expertise. We will also pay for any necessary equipment if needed.
We believe in working asynchronously and don’t believe in you being online for a fixed time period every day. We don’t track work hours either. Our only expectation is that the work allocated to you should be completed before deadlines. We are stringent with deadlines.
Our work culture is relaxed is fun. You are given complete freedom to explore and experiment with new technologies and initiatives we take. We also do “tech classroom” sessions every once in a while to collectively discuss and better understand the technologies we use. You will be learning a lot of new things, and we intend entirely to learn from you as well!
How to apply for WittyPen Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here