Xactly Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for Associate Software Engineer with BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA for Bengaluru location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Xactly Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience||0 to 2 year|
|Salary||7.3 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly’s comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
Xactly is looking for a stellar individual to work on cross products first response engineering team which we call the SWAT team. You will work with extremely talented engineering team to debug , design and build various solutions for customer facing challenges for all Xactly product suite. The ideal candidate will be extremely proficient and proven in the design, implementation and debugging of modern web application architectures. You must be strong in all aspects of the application. You will have the opportunity to work on. private and public cloud. You will partner with all Engineering teams from different products in the company to provide great and seamless experience to customers. At Xactly, we believe everyone has a unique story to tell, and these small differences between us have a big impact. When bright, diverse minds come together, we’re challenged to think different ways, generate creative ideas, be more innovative, and take on new perspectives. Our customers come from different cultures and walks of life all around the world, and we believe our teams should reflect that to build strong and lasting relationships
Xactly’s Engineering team is growing rapidly and we need someone who can work the product Incent. Covering offices in San Jose, Denver, Bangalore, and Toronto, we have a strong focus on cutting-edge and high-quality code and products. All engineers are encouraged to operate independently with the highly level of accountability, but also have the ability to be a team player and work with multiple teams.
THE SKILL SET
- Bachelor or Masters plus 0-2 year’s experience working on Enterprise application leveraging J2EE and/or AWS.
- Good knowledge of SQL (preferable working experience with Oracle DB)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Basic Knowledge and understanding of the different performance, scalability, reliability, and usability as related to the troubleshooting of enterprise applications.
- Help customers troubleshoot issues they encounter while using the software and provide actionable tips to resolve the problem.
- Basic knowledge on debug Java Applications to troubleshoot the Customer issues they encounter while using the different products.
- Monitor enablement of various micro-services which will be used by hundreds of thousands of users
- Basic Knowledge on development of Application with Spring-Boot Microservices Architecture.
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend New Hire Training
- Learn the Dev and QE processes
- Gain exposure to Xactly’s product suite
- Learn about Xactly’s tools and technologies
- Get to know your team
- Local development environment should be up and running for different applications and ready to troubleshoot customer issues.
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Fix product issues/bugs in different areas from different products.
- Troubleshoot customer issues and the knowledge on different Technologies from the different products.
- Code reviews and learn different tools like Git , Jira & confluences.
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Ensure the best dev practices are being used in different products
- Ensure that he/she is releasing the customers issues that he fixed in Agile process.
- Participate and contribute in maintenance and new product SDLC and should be able to work individually on any tasks.
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Partner and work cross functionally with other dev teams and the QE team
- Take full ownership of features and processes of the product
- Continuously think about and work on process improvements for an always high-quality product
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Xactly Fit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit and Drinks
- Free Parking and Subsidized Bus Pass (a go-green initiative!)
How to apply for Xactly Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here