Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring as IT Services Support Associate with 10+2/Diploma/Graduate for Hyderabad location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||Amazon|
|Hiring Organization URL||www.amazon.com|
|Title||IT Services Support Associate|
|Salary||3.2 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Amazon’s IT Services Central Support is the first point of contact for technical support service requests. Our IT Support Associate spends their day fielding incoming support chats, calls and online requests on behalf of Amazon Corporate and its subsidiary employees worldwide.
The successful IT Support Associate will be customer focused and motivated by team success. You will be innovative, energetic, and able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with a high volume of requests. You will also be committed, flexible, and have demonstrated ability to maintain high levels of productivity while maintaining quality support.
Our support operations are open 24/7. Being able to work an assigned schedule that falls within our operating hours is required and expected. Available shifts may include, afternoons and evenings, and nights. Typically, they include one or both weekend days and schedules are subject to change.
· Review written communications to ensure adherence to policy and ensures messages are received in a timely manner
· Research, review, and respond to inquiries received via web chat, telephone calls, email, ticketing system, all in a timely manner, in accordance with team standards.
· Creates and submits detailed call logs documenting customer interactions that are accurate, thorough, and timely.
· Informs customer of needed remedies and answers basic questions.
· Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) through the effective use of Knowledge management.
· Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant company policies in order facilitate communications.
· Willingness to work flexible shifts and scheduling, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- 10 + 2 / Diploma / Graduate
- Strong verbal and written English communication skill.
- Six months experience in an IT or customer service role troubleshooting with the ability to decipher technical terminology and explain the situation or issue in laymen’s terms for the customer.
- The ability to quickly adapt to differing operating systems while including PC hardware and software issues and software incompatibilities.
- Able to apply critical thinking to determine next steps needed to resolve contacts.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize internal customer needs.
- Display a commitment to quality and strong multi-tasking skills.
- Adherence to shift schedules and timeliness are key requirements.
- Strong soft skills to deal with varying forms of communications
- The ability to decipher technical terminology and explain in laymen’s terms to your customer
- Able to effectively create trouble tickets that are clear and concise to the issue and resolution
- Be able to think in logical steps to resolve the issue at hand
- Able to adapt to fast paced environment
How to apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 position online by the following link as soon as possible.