Amdocs Careers Freshers Recruitment 2022 join as Technical & Business Operations Analyst, BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA in Science/IT/CS holders can apply, at Pune location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Amdocs Careers Careers Freshers Recruitment 2022 Details :
|Hiring Organization Name||Amdocs|
|Hiring Organization URL||amdocs.com|
|Job Role||Technical & Business Operations Analyst|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA in Science/IT/CS|
|Salary||INR 4 – 11 LPA (Estimated)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
What will your job look like?
- You will perform ticket analysis, service interruption analysis, triaging of issues, and follow-up with relevant teams for resolution.
- You will ensure that all required ticket information is available for further analysis (for example, screenshot of error and customer ID) and run methods and procedures to provide resolution to known/recurring issues.
- You will apply your skills to effectively use the existing knowledge base and documentation for quick-win and first-level resolution.
- You will perform queue management for assigning tickets to other teams, and follow up for timely resolution while keeping track of SLAs.
- You will ensure timely resolution or escalation within the agreed SLA. This includes creating a positive customer support experience and building strong relationships through understanding the problem, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a professional attitude.
- You will update checklists for quality assurance and progress tracking, following standard operating procedures.
- You will ensure the seamless handover between shifts and monitor and publish the SLA achievement by keeping track of all KPIs.
- You will ensure crystal clear communication and documentation as a point of contact.
- You will perform validation, verification, and correction, wherever applicable, of artifacts of the system (reports, bills, event records, screens, and so on). You will report and properly document any errors that are detected.
- You will perform basic software system operations, using the online screen, running maps and jobs, basic configuration/installation, and taking backups.
- You will work on fallouts from various applications, journalize manual billing requests, process payments, and customize miscellaneous activities.
All you need is…
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience writing software code in at least one programming language
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Design and development
- Experience in Production Support/Application Support