Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2023 is hiring freshers for Technology Engineer role with qualification Bachelor’s degree in CS/IT/IS at Gurgaon location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name
|Hiring Organization URL
|Bachelor’s degree in CS/IT/IS
|6.1 LPA (Expected)
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on WhatsApp!! Join from here
What will your job look like?
- Work with different units (Version Manager, Development, Testing, customer) to provide software delivery from compilation to runtime (in simple and sophisticated environments) by seeking for accurate configuration and zero downtime for all utilities.
- Handle setup of various SCM (Software Configuration Management) environments and build mechanisms in Amdocs and non-Amdocs environments.
- Provide full mentorship on compiling, packaging and the SCM (Software Configuration Management) tool to development teams throughout all product life cycle phases.
- Optimize the build process: Implement the latest tools and improve existing utilities.
- Seek, build errors (simple & sophisticated) and provide immediate and long-term solutions.
- Craft, configure, install and upgrade environments (e.g. standalone, coordinated, clustered) throughout the product life cycle (Development, Testing, UAT, Production) for internal and external users.
- Configure third party software (Java, WL, Maven) in the various types of supported environments and builds in conjunction with development and architecture.
All you need is…
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject area
- Proficiency in Shell Scripting and Automation
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux Server platform
- Proven experience in different stages of Software Creation Process as Integration Engineer
How to apply for Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2023 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill out the application & submit it