Ansys Careers Drive 2022 hiring freshers for Application Engineer role with qualification Bachelor’s/Master’s degree at Bengaluru location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Ansys Careers Drive 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Application Engineer|
|Experience||Freshers 0-2 years Experience|
|Salary||8.5 LPA (Ambitionbox)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on WhatsApp!! Group: Click Here
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Be part of Application Engineering Team that
- Works with Global-Customers / IP-providers / Foundries to understand design challenges of cutting-edge SoCs & 3DICs on 7/5/3 nm and creates EDA product specifications.
- Works with Product development team to get state-of-the-art EDA products developed.
- Works on Ansys-Seascape platform – Semiconductor Industry’s First and Only True Big-Data design Platform!
- Works with top Semiconductor companies around the globe to deploy EDA products for solving Power/Signal/Reliability challenges across Chip-Package-System at 7/5/3 nm.
- Provides expert guidance / consultation to Customers around the globe for solving design challenges.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering/VLSI from Top Institutions (NITs/IITs and likes)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good programming skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Passion to learn and deploy new technologies.
- Ability for minimal travel
- 0-2 years of prior experience in either of a) ASIC Physical design, b) Power-Integrity/Signal-Integrity/Reliability Closure c) Custom circuit design and simulation
CULTURE AND VALUES
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
How to apply for Ansys Careers Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Ansys Careers Drive 2022 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill the application & submit it
To read more details & to Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here