Wolters Kluwer Recruitment Drive 2022 hiring for Associate Enterprise Software Engineer with qualification BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA at Chennai location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Wolters Kluwer Recruitment Drive 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Enterprise Software Engineer|
|Salary||6.2 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Join WhatsApp!! Group: Click Here
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops software and tools in support of design, infrastructure, and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, cloud-based and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design
- Maintain and support applications in different environments including traditional hosting providers, private cloud, and public cloud (including AWS and Azure)
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle from design, delivery to on-going critical support
Explore new technologies, development patterns, and partake in pilots/POC/technology evaluations
- Develop, Enhance, reverse engineer, and debug new/existing Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) capabilities leveraging tools such as Terraform, Ansible, etc.
Job Qualifications Wolters Kluwer:
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Information Technology, or related field.
Preferred: Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field.
- Zero or more years of experience in programming or testing
- Experience working in a student employment program or related experience
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software
- Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
- An interest in Information Technology and in Information Services and Software space
- Excellent listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills with attention to details
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment demonstrating strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience including presentations to senior management, peer groups and associates
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of project life cycle methodology and procedures
How to apply for Wolters Kluwer Recruitment Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Wolters Kluwer Recruitment Drive 2022 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill the application & submit it
To read more details & to Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here