Asteria Aerospace Careers 2022 hiring fresher as Associate Engineer I – Quality Control opportunity for who pursuing Diploma / B.E / B.Tech any relevant degree in relevant field. Work location will be Bangalore The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Details About Asteria Aerospace Off campus Drive:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer I – Quality Control|
|Qualification||Diploma / B.E / B.Tech any relevant degree|
|Experience||Freshers or (0-2 years Experience)|
|Salary||INR 5.4 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Coordinates and actively participates in ground and flight operations efforts including quality check, execution, and safety
- Conducts drone flights of assigned UAV(s)
- Identify the issue and report to the respective team
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- Qualifications: Diploma / B.E / B.Tech any relevant degree
- Relevant Experience: Freshers also can apply for a role with prior basic knowledge of UAV.
Desired Skills & Characteristics:
- Basic knowledge of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- Ability to work with flexible schedule during peak periods
- UAV piloting experience (Fixed wing piloting skill will be added advantage)
- Ability to work and learn flying with custom build UAV (Except DJI drones)
- Ability to understand the flight parameters and assess the quality of the RPAS
How to apply for Asteria Aerospace Careers Opportunity ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Asteria Aerospace Careers Opportunity online by the following link as soon as possible.
To read more details & To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here