Barclays Off Campus Drive 2023 hiring fresher for Analyst role with Bachelors or Masters degree for Chennai location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
Barclays Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||Barclays|
|Hiring Organization URL||www.barclays.in|
|Qualification||Bachelors or Masters degree|
|Salary||8 LPA (Estimated)|
|Written Test Dates||ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on WhatsApp!! Join from here
Overall purpose of role:
- Supporting the quarterly reporting process to ensure the appropriate level of information is captured to comply with all external and internal reporting requirements.
- Assisting with design and implementation of new financial control and reporting process which meets the relevant requirements of the standard.
- Supporting the migration of the loan book to the new system and the impairment calculations and testing of the system
- The role holder will support the UAT testing of new systems (general ledger & upstream) for the changes arising on accounting change.
Key Accountabilities and Skills required:
- Qualified Accountant – ACA, CIMA, ACCA
- Strong academic background – 1st /2nd class honours, minimum bachelor degree from a reputable institution
- Post qualification experience
- Experience in a month-end or quarter-end focused reporting role
- Knowledge and understanding of the key accounting principles under IFRS
- Strong excel skills
- Experience of having worked in a Group reporting role focused on external reporting
- Previous experience with having used either SAP or Hyperion
- Good analysis and problem solving skills
- Strong control awareness.
How to apply for Barclays Off Campus 2023 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Barclays Off Campus 2023 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company career site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill the application & submit it