INDOVANCE Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring freshers for Mechanical – Trainee Design Engineer role with qualification B.E/B.Tech for Pune location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
INDOVANCE Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||INDOVANCE|
|Hiring Organization URL||www.indovance.com|
Trainee Design Engineer
|Experience||Freshers – 0 to 2 years|
|Salary||4.5 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Important: Please note, Indovance Pvt. Ltd, or Teknovance Solutions or any associated stakeholder of the company does not ask for registration fees or any type of monetary favors from job seekers.
Key functional area:
- CAD Modelling and detailing with on time Delivery.
- Application of mechanical aptitude to create the desired CAD output
- Error free work with 100% Efficiency
- Multiple CAD platform ability and flexibility
- Strong drawing reading and interpretation
- Domain and basic knowledge related to Fabrication/Casting & Forging/Machining.
- On time project delivery with zero error.
- Understand client requirement.
- Ownership of the project assigned.
- Flexible enough to work in different domain and CAD tools like SolidWorks, Inventor, AutoCAD etc.
- Ability to apply basic technical aptitude.
Job Position: Design Engineer
- Qualification: B.E. Mech -Degree
- Experience: 0 to 2 years
- Software: Autodesk Inventor, Solid works, Autocad
- Domain: Fabrication Drawing, Multibody Assembly Experience, Part Modelling, Drafting, Detailing, Mill Work Knowledge, ladder Detailing, Heat Exchangers, Pressure Vessels
- Position objective: All types of detailing & drafting on time & quality delivery
- Excellent verbal skills
- Attention to detailing’s
- Process oriented
- Quick learner
- Ability to work independently
How to apply for INDOVANCE Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for INDOVANCE Off Campus Drive position online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company’s careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill the application & submit it