Barclays Recruitment 2023 is hiring Fresher for Junior Developer role with a qualification Bachelor’s Degree for the Pune location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Barclays Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name
|Hiring Organization URL
|Freshers 0-2 years of experience.
|INR 8.1 LPA (Ambitionbox)
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Introduction Barclays Recruitment:
- Data engineering developer will help in delivering Core Platform Engineering team’s activities which includes,
- Change Management – Perform the role of Change Manager on delivery teams ask where the resource must understand the task, properly describe it in the form of a change request and drive it through the process (creation, approval, implementation, testing, closing). Level of seniority needed depends on the quality of inputs.
- CI/CD development, management – Requires deep understanding of development tools and common principles like gitflow etc.
- Software Patching (Linux, Java, Oracle, …. ) – This is a quite straight forward task, once setup. It is managed on a web page in user friendly UI. This is mostly about communication with stakeholders and platform team about the schedule. Any issues unfortunately demand very good knowledge of Linux and networking from our side.
- Firewall opening to enable connectivity between systems
- Resiliency, Security, Performance, Capacity, Lifecycle – Core Platform Team reviews the application platform from the point of view of these topics and raises any identified issues with the correct person who can help us.
- Tech debt remediation – Core Platform team is driving the remediation of non-compliance in regard to technology standards that is reported to us by GTIS/GIS from their automated scans.
- Communication with stakeholders – Taking to end users of the platform to understand what the real issue for them is and help in its timely resolution.
- Keeping track of the task deadlines and Kanban board – This consists mostly of chasing the “tickets” and team members to respond to resource.
- Testing/testing automation – Innovate and contribute to this space by taking on necessary tools evaluations and POCs.
- Creating a knowledge base documentation on the current system setup and processes
- Documenting Systems Audits information
What we’re looking for:
- As a developer, possess excellent Knowledge of distributed computing architecture, core hadoop component (HDFS, Spark, Yarn, Map-Reduce, HIVE, Impala), AWS services and related technologies.
- Technical Design and development of ETL/Hadoop and Analytics services /components.
- Contribute to end-to-end architecture and process flow.
- Understand Business requirement and publish reusable designs.
- Result oriented approach with ability to provide apt solutions.
- Proficient in performance improvement & fine-tuning of ETL and Hadoop implementations.
- Can work independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience/Exposure to SQL, advanced SQL skills.
Skills that will help you in the role :
- Bachelor’s Degree with 0-2 years of experience.
- Hands on experience with at least one programming language (Unix Shell Scripting, Python or C or C++ or JAVA).
- Strong understanding of distributed computing architecture especially Hadoop ecosystem as to how it works and key Hadoop services (e.g. HDFS, Yarn, Map-Reduce, HIVE, Impala, Spark).
- Ability to write SQLs for database queries involving joins, filters and sub-queries
- Understanding of different AWS concepts & services like Availability Zones, Regions, VPC, EC2, S3, Athena etc.
- Strong understanding of various data storage formats (CSV, Delimited files, Parquet, Avro etc.).
- Strong understanding of different components of a Data Warehouse.
- Strong understanding of any one of ETL tools or technologies like Python, Spark, Ab Initio, Informatica, Data Stage etc.
- Strong understanding or experience in automate jobs/workloads using any tool or language (even Unix Cron would do).
- Strong Understanding of Agile Project Delivery and different stages of SDLC
- Strong understanding of NoSQL databases and their applicability.
- Very Good communication and organizational skills.
- Very Good analytical skills.
- Very good listener Barclays Recruitment .
- Ability to raise requests in Web portal based on instructions provided and track it to closure by coordinating activities with different teams
- Ability to produce good presentations using Microsoft tools & technologies
How to apply for Barclays Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Barclays Recruitment position online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company’s careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill out the application & submit it
To read more details & To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here
Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
|Job by Location
|Jobs by Degree
|Jobs by Batch