BMC Careers 2022 hiring freshers for the role Associate Product Developer with qualification Bachelors degree for Pune location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
BMC Careers 2022 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||BMC|
|Hiring Organization URL||bmc.com|
Associate Product Developer
|Salary||Best in industry|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will monitor the central security scanning infrastructure and troubleshoot issues
- You will write scripts, maintain dashboards for various security activities
- You will be responsible for maintaining automation and managing product security lifecycle (DevSecOps pipelines)
- Answering queries from product teams around automation, defects etc.
- Managing access control to tools and other tasks
- Contributing to central security scanning automation code
- Proficient in writing scripts in Powershell, bash etc.
- Knowledge of building Enterprise applications in Java
- Knowledge of Jenkins and DevOps
- Experience with building dashboards using Kibana, Grafana and other technologies
- Prior experience with APIs to build integrations between services
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with other teams
- Timeliness and attention to detail
How to apply for BMC Careers 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply BMC Careers for position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Read more details & To Apply: Click here