Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for Mechanical Design Engineer who are graduated with BE/B.Tech for Chennai location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Mechanical Design Engineer|
|Experience||Freshers ( 0 – 4 Years )|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
oeing Talent Acquisition is currently looking for Mechanical Design & Analysis Engineer to join their team in Chennai, TamilNadu. This position will focus on supporting the Boeing Commercial Airplanes (BCA), Boeing Defense, Space and Security (BDS) and Boeing Global Services (BGS) business organizations.
A successful candidate will understand the importance of collaboration and shall work with the Engineering Manager, Project lead & structural analysts to develop the mechanical designs that will work in defined structural environment, characteristics and performance.
- This position will be responsible to support mechanical design and analysis of wide range of mechanical structures and products.
- This position will be responsible for coordinating and communicating regularly with team members in Boeing organizations and shall provide periodic update on project progress, quality metrics, project summaries, and other related documents.
- In this role, the Engineer will work independently with minimum supervision to come up with conceptual and detailed designs based on the requirements. And Pro-actively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
- This position will participate and support initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development, customer engagement etc.
- This position will be located in Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center, Bangalore, India.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor Or Master degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical, Civil disciplines
- Fresher graduates shall be considered for this position based on skillsets and Merit
- 0-4 Years of relevant Work experience.
- Knowledge of structural design, mechanical design, material properties, awareness of Industry standards for structural and mechanical systems design.
- Knowledge of CAD Tools (CATIA, Creo, Unigraphics /NX) for Modeling, Drafting & Model Based Definition is essential.
- Able to work under guidance with positive attitude and highest ethics.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Good knowledge of New Product development process.
- Knowledge of basics of stress analysis.
- Basic understanding of aircraft certification processes and lifecycle.
- Knowledge of PDM/PLM tools such as ENOVIA or Team Center.
- Able to verify accuracy of non-technical data. Gathers relevant data for root cause analysis and produces changes to resolve the discrepancies in design packages.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional team. Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world.
Typical Education & Experience:
Undergraduate / Post-Graduate in Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical, Civil disciplines with 0-4 years of related work experience.
How to Apply Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here