BOEING Off Campus Drive 2023 hiring for Associate Structural Design Engineer role with BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech candidates Bengaluru location. Detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
BOEING Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||Boeing|
|Hiring Organization URL||www.boeing.com|
|Title||Associate Structural Design Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 4 Years|
|Salary||INR 6 – 10 LPA (Glassdoor)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
- This position will be responsible to support mechanical design and analysis of wide range of mechanical structures and products.
- This position will be responsible for coordinating and communicating regularly with team members in Boeing organizations and shall provide periodic update on project progress, quality metrics, project summaries, and other related documents.
- In this role, the Engineer will work independently with minimum supervision to come up with conceptual and detailed designs based on the requirements. And Pro-actively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
- This position will participate and support initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development, customer engagement etc.
- This position will be located in Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center, Bangalore, India.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical, Civil disciplines
- Fresher graduates shall be considered for this position based on matching skillsets
- 0-4 Years of relevant Work experience.
- Knowledge of structural design, mechanical design, material properties, awareness of Industry standards for structural and mechanical systems design.
- Knowledge of CAD Tools (CATIA, Creo, Unigraphics /NX) for Modeling, Drafting & Model Based Definition.
- Able to work under guidance with positive attitude and highest ethics.
How to apply for BOEING Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for BOEING Off Campus Drive 2023 this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply the link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company career site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill out the application & submit it
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here
Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
To read more details & to Apply: Click here
|Job by Location||Jobs by Degree||Jobs by Batch|