Buro Happold Off Campus Drive hiring Graduate Mechanical Engineer of BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MSc/BSc – 2020/2021 graduates at Mumbai location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
BuroHappold India is looking to build up its future talent pool of Engineers with a batch hire of smart, young Graduate Mechanical Engineers for our office in Mumbai
Buro Happold is proud to be a practice of a diverse range of professionals that reflects the countries in which we operate. In order to truly benefit from this diversity we must create an environment in which employees feel they can be themselves. Buro Happold actively promotes inclusivity across the practice to enable every individual to reach their full potential, feeling included is good for all of us. This begins with a fair and inclusive recruitment process which focuses on your skills, competencies and experiences in relation to the role. We recognise and are committed to change the lack of representation of minority groups in our industry, and particularly welcome applications from Black, Asian and minority ethnic individuals, disabled people and women across all our offices. We understand that through collaboration, diverse people with different experiences develop the most innovative and elegant solutions.
Buro Happold Off Campus Drive 2022
|Job Role||Graduate Mechanical Engineer|
|Batch||2020 & 2021|
|Salary||Up to INR 5.1 LPA|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Qualification & Requirement
- Bachelors degree (BEng) / BSc or Masters degree (MEng) / MSc from premier institutes in India.
- Ideally, the candidate will also have some experience of working on a variety of challenging domestic and overseas projects.
- Experience of AutoCAD, Revit, CSC Fastrak, TEDDS, ROBOT, ETABS and SAFE preferred although not essential.
- Accreditation from a chartered institute desirable.
- Typically 0- 1 years’ experience of Mechanical design engineering.
- Graduate member of professional institution.
- Ability to accept a degree of responsibility in a team-based organisation, combined with ability to work independently.
- Microsoft Office, specifically Excel (a detailed understanding including the use of macros).
- Experience using common analysis software (including or similar to CSC Fastrak, TEDDS, ROBOT, ETABS and SAFE) and willingness to quickly learn to use these analysis packages if required.
- The applicant will need to have strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Ability to propose multiple solutions to Clients and objectively summarise the benefits and shortfalls of each.
How to Apply Buro Happold Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive in online by the following link.
To apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here