Cisco hiring for Technical Systems Engineer (Intern) Post with BE/B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Science for across Bangalore location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
Cisco hiring Details:
Technical Systems Engineer (Intern)
|Experience||Freshers or (0-3 Years)|
|Salary||As per Company standards|
|Written Test Dates||ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
What You’ll Do
- Performs IT functions such as design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging, implementation/integration and operations of new tools, systems or 3rd party products/platforms to deliver or provide updates to business processes and operations and/or network-based (cloud) product systems.
- Specify, build, maintain and support technical infrastructure. Analyzes, installs, acquires, modifies and supports operating systems, platforms, database or utilities software.
- Focused on configuring, installing, upgrading, monitoring, and scripting of existing infrastructure, platforms, and applications (3rd party, home-grown, on-prem, cloud, etc.) to get the desired performance required.
- Performs high-level root cause analysis for service interruptions and brings services back online once a problem is resolved.
- Debugs and troubleshoots systems issues by creating patches or re-engineering the system. Plans, conducts and directs the analysis of business problems with automated systems solutions.
- Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists.
Who You Are
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Ability to simply and effectively communicate complex technical concepts to stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving instincts and abilities
- Attentive to detail
- Proficient in VPN technology, software load balancing, DNS, application gateways, VB script, hardware diagnostics, IP networking, network protocols, firewalls, and databases.
- Familiar with standard programming languages (Linux, C,C++, Python), scripting and automation skills using API Able to integrate 3rd party platforms/products into IT provided services.
- Knowledge and experience with servers of various operating systems or middleware technologies in an enterprise private/hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Knowledge and experience with Cisco UCS, virtualization technologies, HX, Intersight, etc. for compute environments
- Proficiency of CI/CD tools, security mindset and orchestration/config mgmt. Use development technologies (GIT, JIRA). and database technologies such as relational (e.g. Oracle)
- Proficient in Cloud, Cloud Connector, and Container technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, CloudRun, Knative, Kubernetes, and APIs.
How to apply for Cisco ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here