Cisco Off Campus Drive 2023 hiring freshers for Consulting Engineer roles with BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech or the Bangalore location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
Cisco Off Campus Drive Drive 2022 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||Cisco|
|Hiring Organization URL||cisco.com|
|Salary||4.2 LPA (Expacted)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
What You’ll Do
- Translate business requirements into solution design. Drive customer technology transitions, influencing solution architectures and services.
- Participate in services presales activities, statement of work prioritisation, review and creation, position value of Cisco as part of a comprehensive outcome-based solution.
- Conceptualize (Customer Requirements Document), plan (Implementation Strategy Plan), design (High-Level Design), and advise multi-functional teams across multiple verticals.
- Be a trusted advisor, understand customer market and industry, identify product and services growth opportunities. Identify risks and proposes mitigation plans.
- Creatively advocate current and new technologies solutions relevant to customer success.
- Build & maintain key CX and customer-partner relationships facilitating best-in-class customer experience.
- Mentor / develop other Engineers.
- Play the role of an individual contributor.
Decision Making / Impact
- Connect with Cisco internal , customers, and partners across functions and boundaries to achieve significant results for Customers as well as Cisco’s success.
- Help improve quality, efficiency, and effectiveness of CX functions/processes/projects delivery.
- Trusted Advisor to the Engineering team to improve product and solution features, updates, and roadmap.
- Advisor to help customers in achieving business outcomes, operational, program, or service objectives.
- Mentorship impacts CX technical communities.
Role and specific responsibilities
- Contribute successfully to the areas of Customer Solution design; Innovation; Engineering Engagement; Intellectual Capital; Talent Development.
- Actively mentor and develop other Consulting Engineers.
- Leads the creation and sharing of intellectual property (content, training) including digital intellectual property (e.g., scripts, software assets) in the most productive manner for various audiences, customers.
- Provides technical expertise and guidance to resolve sophisticated customer problems in support of partner concerns.
- Continuously learning and strengthening technical skills for relevant technical domains and adjacent technologies.
- Avenues for automation ideation; lead and work with a team of software programmers to implement automation ideas for delivery excellence and efficiency Cisco Off Campus Drive.
- Consults and works with customers and Cisco partners to plan, design, install, configure, integrate and/or optimize Cisco’s suite of products, services to accelerate business outcomes.
- Identify up-sell opportunities and articulates the business outcome value of the combined Cisco services and technology solution proposal.
- Advice on renewals opportunities with regards to technology multi-domain aging opportunities and customer business
Who You Are Cisco Off Campus Drive:
- Multi-architectural solution awareness EN/DC/Security/Multicloud
- Understanding of latest technology and Cisco Offerings like NSO, WIFI-6, DNAC, ISE
- Ability to articulate and show case business outcomes through technical delivery
- Ability to design and stitch multiple architectures on prem and cloud
- Present in larger technical forums – Cisco live or other industry forums
- Create whitepapers knowledge articles and patents for wider impact
- Experience/Knowledge/Awareness on multi-vendor environment of R&S, Security, Wireless and DC technologies.
How to Apply for Cisco Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Cisco Off Campus Drive 2023 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply the link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company career site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill out the application & submit it
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here
Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
To read more details & to Apply: Click here