Cubic Careers 2023 is hiring Fresher for Intern role with qualification BE/B.Tech for Hyderabad location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Cubic Careers Drive 2023 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||Cubic|
|Salary||Best in industry|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs software engineering duties including programming, testing, documentation, and support analysis.
- Develops computer programs with guidance from other software engineers.
- Performs problem analysis and debugging with guidance from other software engineers.
- Performs unit testing and integration testing on software.
- Shows commitment to company values, ethics, safety, security, labor charging and quality.
- Supports as required total quality management/continuous process improvement teams.
- Comply with Cubic’s values and adherence to all company policy and procedures. In particular comply with the code of conduct, quality, security and occupational health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the job holder is required to perform other duties assigned by their manager from time-to-time, as may be reasonably required of them.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Enrollment in a four-year college degree program in engineering, computer science or other related technical discipline .
- Effective written and oral communication skills to include the use of typical Microsoft Office products.
- Previously exposed to introductory computer language training.
- Must be able to work in a lab environment and be able to use a computer.
- MANDATE: Candidate should be ready to work in full time while pursuing BTech, 2023.
- Minimum aggregate : 70% WITHOUT backlogs
Qualifications Cubic Careers:
- Bachelors in Technology or Engineering (B.Tech / BE) in Computer Science or Information Technology or other related technical discipline
- Should have consistently scored 70% and above from X standard onwards
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design concepts and design principles
- Proficiency in Data Structures, Software Engineering is expected
- Good programming skills in C, C++ is minimum requirement
- Good to have knowledge on multithreading concepts and Database – SQL (table design, stored procedures, query optimization etc.)
- Good to have knowledge in programming languages such as Java, Spring Boot, Angular, Junit, C#, .Net, RESTful services, Java Script
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- To demonstrate the desire to learn and contribute to work requirements
- Team player
How to apply for Cubic Careers 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Cubic Careers 2023 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply the link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill out the application & submit it
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here
Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
To read more details & To Apply: Click here
|Job by Location||Jobs by Degree||Jobs by Batch|