Deloitte Recruitment Drive 2022 hiring for Tax Consultant I Associate Analyst opportunity for who B.Com/BBA. Work location will be Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Deloitte Recruitment Drive 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Tax Consultant I Associate Analyst|
|Experience||Freshers or ( 0-3 year of relevant experience )|
|Salary||5 – 8.8 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
At Deloitte, we do not offer you just a job, but a career in the highly sought-after Risk Management and Financial Advisory field. We are a business leader in the Risk Management market and work to make the world more prosperous, trustworthy, and safe. As the global leader in Enterprise Risk Management Consulting*1, we leverage our position of strength to elevate our profile in the marketplace. We disrupt through innovation and integrated delivery models. And we execute to win on a global scale.
Deloitte clients, based outside of India, are large, complex organizations that constantly evolve and innovate to build better products and services, further leading to value accretion for the stakeholders. In the process, they encounter various business challenges/problems ranging from risk management, business valuations, restructuring advisory, and regulatory compliance. The work we do to help them address it is increasingly important to their success and to the strength of the economy and public security.
- Supports Process and Technology initiatives overall.
- Supports the transition and development of processes and improvement of existing processes.
- Plays a role in supporting and completing processes assigned to the Hyderabad team.
- Supports the National team with data manipulation and metrics reporting requests from the US based leadership team on a timely basis.
- Performs assigned structured daily activities which follow a standard process.
- Works effectively on any assigned routine projects, but needs to be knowledgeable of all project work and needs to be able to switch project work as priority and deployment schedules dictate
- Highly proficient, with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to be challenging, thorough and attentive to detail, while still meeting deadlines. Excellent problem solving, diagnosis and analytical skills
- Strong verbal, interpersonal, and written skills, with the ability to communicate across a wide range of professional groups
- Highly professional and able to maintain confidentiality
- Good analytical skills – able to analyze, evaluate and process information and data
- Demonstrable capability of project planning competence in a complex environment
- Demonstrable capability of applying risk management processes and techniques
- Project financial management experience (to include budgeting, reporting and analysis)
- Strong systems aptitude and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Power Point and Share Point
- 0-3 years
- Good Communication Skill
How to apply for Deloitte Recruitment Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here