Elevate Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring as Trainee IT Post With BE/B.Tech/BCA for Gurgaon location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
Elevate Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Trainee IT|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Elevate is recruiting a Trainee IT. This opportunity is for early-career starters interested in breaking into the tech industry while gaining real-world experience.
In this role, you will provide technical support to clients to help them quickly and effectively solve issues. You will be part of a new team to ensure high quality and on-time customer service. You will play a critical role by contributing to the knowledge management process while interfacing with internal teams and driving higher efficiency.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
Specifically, you will
- Provide first contact support of incoming requests to the service desk via telephone, web portal, email, and chat to ensure courteous, timely, and effective resolution of end-user issues.
- Act as an escalation point for advanced or difficult help requests.
- Build rapport with internal and external customers
- Escalate incidents with accurate documentation to a suitable technician or vendor, when required
- Record, track, and document the service desk incident-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made and actions taken through to final resolution.
- Use remote tools and diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting
- Research solutions through the internal and external knowledge base as needed.
- Install the software and ensure definitions are up to date.
- Test fixes to ensure the problem has been adequately resolved.
- Develop help sheets and FAQ lists for end users.
- Contribute to technician knowledge base and training as needed.
- Reinforce SLAs to manage end-user expectations.
- Provide suggestions for continual improvement.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools, creating/maintaining excel
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to analyze data and communicate ideas clearly.
- Junior College or some college (must not have received a Bachelor’s degree yet).
Elevate is the Law Company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. The company’s legal, business and technology professionals extend and enable the resources and capabilities of customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Winner of the American Lawyer Industry Awards Best Alternative Legal Services Provider of the Year 2019
- Winner of British Legal Awards Alternative Service Provider of the Year 2019
- Winner of the IACCM Innovation and Excellence Awards 2019 – Outstanding Service Provider (Americas and Global)
- Ranked as a Top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners five years in a row
How to apply for Elevate Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here